Thursday, February 12, 2015

The entitlement mentality

Recommend this post

2 comments:

  1. BC Liberals rich families first?1/4 billion dollar ,almost,giveaway for top 2 percent while the other 98 percent of bc struggle with every other tax increase?

    Oh will you please vote yes for translink we have a tax break to cover?

    https://www.bcndp.ca/newsroom/christy-clark-ignores-families-gives-top-income-earners-break

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solution, Ndp to form next government with a completely revitalized party, and mandate. Second, order a forensic audit of all patronage and other perceived political appointments. Third, start firing all these clowns, as an austerity move. The middle class in this province is being hosed big time. It has to end. This current government is a ridiculous waste of time and hot air...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING

This is an archive only of items published before April 22, 2016. These and newer articles are available at:

https://in-sights.ca/

If you read an article at this blogger site, you can comment on it at the new site.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.