From March 26:
- Imagine CC will say JVD's decision not unexpected and stems from his unhappiness about not being in cab. Which is only partially true
- Will be interesting to see how nasty it gets in wake of JVD move. What kind of stuff will Libs leak to suggest it's a good thing?
- JVD's contempt for the premier was palpable. Given that, he should have left before now - for all concerned.
- JVD isn't the only 1 in Lib caucus to hold those views. Question is: will the others who share that outlook bolt too? Takes guts
- Am told there was a dustup in Lib caucus today when CC's c.o.s. Ken Boesenkool said plan was to try and discredit JVD for quiting.
- Sounds like cab min Blair Lekstrom among Lib MLAs uncomfortable w strategy to attack van Dongen and told Boesenkool so.
- Rich Coleman's statment that JVD had "personal issues" considered low by some Lib MLAs. Should have wished the guy well, mvd on
Recommend this post