Thursday, January 6, 2011

They might be giants

Dave Lundy, commenting at theleftcoast.ca, leaves his view of early entrants to the NDP leadership race:
"So let me get this straight, the first 3 candidates for the leadership of the opposition, comprise a pothead who’s in the wrong party, an MLA who in the heat of the last provincial council meeting challenged a female member of caucus to step outside and take him on (lucky for him, she decided not as she would have absolutely destroyed him and how embarrassing would that have been for his “manhood”)

"And a farce of an MLA who gladly sucks off the teat of the NDP yet whines and complains about having to follow caucus and party discipline. Thank goodness its early in the race. . . "

Gee, has the healing really begun as Nicholas and Jenny claim?
Recommend this post

1 comment:

  1. I am not a member of the NDP, however, I wish I could run for the Leadship. The reason: I have the solution for BC. I can put BC in a surplus position in one year. I can put a stop to the wholesale gutting of all our Crown Corporations and put the ones that have been gutted, back to a position where they are a net benefit to all British Columbians. Further, under my plans, nobody in BC will need to pay Property Taxes or income taxes. PERIOD.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING

This is an archive only of items published before April 22, 2016. These and newer articles are available at:

https://in-sights.ca/

If you read an article at this blogger site, you can comment on it at the new site.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.