A perfectionist who is very concerned about self-image, often driven to succeed and seen as successful. Must prove their own attractiveness by the number of people they can conquer sexually. People relating to them will often will feel judged and inadequate. Needs admiration and lacks empathy, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
(4) requires excessive admiration
(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitude.
Recommend this post
Radio host: "I want to shoot her [Hillary Clinton) right in the vagina and I don't want her to die right away" - What progressives are up against. This is acceptable language for the right wing.
46 minutes ago